What I’m doing now
Inspired by Derek Sivers, this page includes a sample of what I’m thinking about and working on right now. Last updated: 2019-05-02
I'm designing a data-science-in-production platform for a leading European investment bank, to harness the potentials of large-scale data systems in a commercially viable manner.
Recently I spoke in General Assembly's event Evolving into Fintech as a UXer. Videos coming soon.
- Propagating pilea peperomioides and aloe vera
- Geminating pea and cherry tomato seeds
- Something exciting: I started a wormery on my balcony since early March and it is (or should I say they are) doing well.
- Enterprise solutions
- Information architecture
- Tangible user interfaces
- Design-driven social impact and social enterprise
- Edible container gardening, food waste and plastic waste reduction
- Speak at your event
- Run workshop at your hackathon
- Become a UX mentor
- Join a charity board